Thursday, April 21, 2011

It's raining showers for Brookley Kate!

We have been so blessed with amazing showers that have really loaded us up with things we need for a new baby around here.  :)  We have had 4 wonderful showers and have 3 more waiting for us!  The fact that we have 3 different states of people loving on us never hurts either. So instead of cramming individual pictures from all these celebrations onto this page, I decided to put them in collage form for easy looking and much more organized and fun for ME!

Here is her Monogram shower which was a "Pink Circus" theme hosted by the bestest friends I could ever ask for.. My Keegan and Erica.  These girls didn't miss a thing.  The details of this shower just make me smile all over again.. 


Here is our Ohio Family shower hosted by Adam's Mom and Aunt Gail.  Gail is another one that loves the details and I love her for it!  Delicious food... Pink everywhere...Dream come true! :)


Our Forest Hill Church Shower was very special to me.  It means so much to know that no matter how far away I live, I still have a wonderful church family that loves and cares so much for Adam and I both.  They showered us with amazing gifts.  It will always be my home church and we will always "come back" to see everyone.  This is where our sweet baby Brookley Kate will be dedicated. Special thanks to Brenda McDuffie and my great friend Nikki Quinley for putting this shower on and doing the yummy food!


My sweet Aunt Linda in Birmingham, Alabama hosted a family shower for all of the girls in the Birmingham/Tuscaloosa area.  It was fun just to get together with my family outside of holiday gatherings.  This was a BEAUTIFUL luncheon.  The food was amazing and everything was perfect.  She has a gorgeous home and it was a very special day!


More showers to come so I will add those when they get here! We are patiently waiting her arrival.  The queen of our hearts will be here soon! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love all of the shower pics and can't wait to see ones coming up! Enjoy it all! Soak it in : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are all ready for your sweet baby girl to arrive! Love all of the shower details!

    ReplyDelete